A bold creative team leader, uniquely skilled to build dynamic 360 creative campaigns, while driving content & strategy across multiple social channels and digital platforms.
Creative Direction | Internal & Agencies Brand & Creative Strategy
Writer | Briefs, Copywriting, Scripts Creative Briefs
Editor | Premiere & Final Cut Pro Digital & Social Content
Design | Static & Motion Platform Best Practices
Team Leadership Content Metrics & Analytics
Digital | Social | Stunts | Experiential | AR | VR | OOH
Social: Paid & Organic | TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Discord
Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, InDesign
Software: Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google Suite, Wrike, Basecamp, Figma, Asana, Jira
Video | Editorial | Design | Motion | Typography | Photography
Company Communications | Sizzles | Trailers | Spots | Promos
Podcasts | Livestream Events | Cons | Presentations
Sales & Partnerships
ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR | Mobile Games & Emerging Franchises | Marketing Campaigns
Interactive Entertainment | Activision, Blizzard, King Digital
Products: Call of Duty: Mobile, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro
Creating epic interactive gaming and entertainment experiences, immersing players in new, unimagined worlds. Building communities that bring people together with purpose and belonging.
GROUP CREATIVE DIRECTOR | 360 Creative Campaigns
Clients: FaZe Clan (Esports), Netflix, HBOMax, Hulu, Nickelodeon, Lifetime, NBC, TNT
Construct creative campaigns across digital, social, experiential, stunts and web3 for brand awareness, high engagement & viral potential. Oversee all creative editorial content, resources and production across a high volume of projects and assets; including written, motion/static, paid and organic. Continue to grow in-depth knowledge to create trends & be talked about.
• Conceptualize integrated creative Social campaigns across multiple touchpoints, ensuring creative ladders up to strategy & brand pillars
• Hands-on development of large volume creative content with regard to goals, tone, audience/culture insights, considerations & watch-outs to build the creative catalyst for the individual IP campaigns
• Build, lead & empower a Social creative team of 10, including creative directors, producers, designers, content strategists, writers and editors
SENIOR CREATIVE DIRECTOR | Digital + Social Creative Content
Network (client side)
Verticals | NBC, NBC Sports, Olympics, Peacock
Client Partnerships | PepsiCo, Mattel, Chase, Chevrolet, Volkswagen, Sonic, POM
Interfaced across multiple cross-functional teams to define and ensure the brand & social creative project goals were prioritized and achievable. Oversaw the creative strategy and social content of the network across multiple consumer touch-points.
• Identified and spearheaded network Social industry firsts, such as the world’s first television campaign based on full-body AI-powered motion filters with Sway App and first Snapchat tv-based discover series, The Voice.
• Spearheaded #WODchallenge for World of Dance w/social mgr to partner with TikTok garnering a staggering 100K+ UGC submissions with 94M+ impressions, delivering impressive engagement and activation
• Delivered a viral video for Good Girls with a Rio thirst trap 24 hours ahead of the final season premiere with 4.8M views on Facebook, 6.6k engagements & 1.2k comments
• Boosted revenue by $150M+ delivering 1000+ creative assets against media KPIs across Partnerships while overseeing 20+ unique IPs
• Increased mobile engagement by 52% leading creative branded executions on projects across platforms resulting in 48B+ lifetime views.
• Built a 32% growth in brand awareness by constructing the creative expression of the IP brands to drive consumer awareness & intent across platforms.